Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Music to work to - World

I've just been rediscovering the importance of music when working. It keeps us upbeat, focused and happy. It's also a great way of eliminating distractions. Recently I'm sometimes sitting in a new hot-swap desk location where the people sandwiched in on either side have to make phones calls. They are courteous and as quiet as they can be, but they are right beside me. Music is the answer (and active noise cancelling headphones). I've put some of the tracks that are really effective for me here.

The first collection is that dreaded catagory "World Music". Yes, I can hear the scorn now, but let me tell you, it's nothing to the scorn my Son can express (and has already). The fact remains that some of these beats are great for normal concentration.


..

No comments: